Be sure to read through everything before contacting us!
Commission status: Open!
Commission status: Open!
- All Commission will be done by our primary artist Okunome unless otherwise specified or requested.
- Commissions take between 1 week to 2 months depending on con schedule, BANMOKU work, and personal lives. If you have questions about your commission status, feel free to message us, but please be patient!
- To request a commission, contact us via Banmo.email@example.com with “[COMMISSION REQUEST] username @ location” as the header. (Ex. [COMMISSION REQUEST] BANMOKU @ Instagram )
- Email communications is done through Shiroime unless otherwise requested!
- Unless you are a personal friend or we specified otherwise, commission requests will only be accepted via email!
- We do not do Mechas, Anthros, characters above 30, or overly muscular characters. While all genders are acceptable, Okunome prefers feminine characters.
- We do NOT take NSFW commissions! Blood and Gore is accepted at the discretion of the artist, but intense sexual art will be outright rejected!
- Fandom commissions are accepted at the discretion of the artist.
Include this form in the body:
[USERNAME]: Twitter, Deviantart, Instagram are acceptable!
[COMMISSION TYPE]: As listed in our pricing guide
[REFERENCES]: As many colored, finished references as you have to share! Written references are not accepted. Black and white references are not accepted.
[ADDITIONAL NOTES]: Any scars, tattoos, expressions you want us not to forget
[PAYPAL EMAIL]: For us to send you an invoice if your commission is accepted.
Please let us know if you do not want us to post your commission!
If you post your commission, please credit us!
Toyhou.se | Twitter | Deviantart | Instagram
- After your commission is accepted, we will send you a WIP of your commission. After you approve the WIP, we will send you an invoice that will need to be paid before any additional work on the commission is done.
- Commissions under $100: Commission must be paid in full after WIP approval.
- Commissions over $100: 50% or more of the total is due after WIP approval. When commission is completed, a watermarked copy of the commission will be submitted to the commissioner for approval. The remaining balance is due upon approval and an unwatermarked copy of the commission will be sent to the commissioner
- We have the right to decline or refuse your commission at any time. If a commission is refused, payment will be returned for unfinished work. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS GIVEN FOR ANY OTHER REASON.
- Changes to commissions: A few minor changes are allowed at no additional cost. Multiple minor changes or Major changes will incur an additional charge. What is considered a Minor or Major change is at the discretion of the artist. Charges will start at $5 and increase from there.
- Our commissions are not bases or to be used by anyone but the commissioner. Please do not trace, redistribute, or heavily reference our commissions. Do not claim the art in the commission as your own.
- If you are not happy with your commission, please let us know! We want our commissioners to be happy with their purchases and will do our best to make sure it's to your liking!
- IF YOU FILE A CHARGEBACK AGAINST US, YOU WILL BE BLACKLISTED AND PUBLICLY CALLED OUT TO WARN OTHER ARTISTS. There are NO exceptions to this. If there is an issue with you commission, please talk to us. If you do not, we will assume you are scamming us and we will make sure others know.